All bookings are subject to our 1-week cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your event then as long as you give us at least one week's notice, your deposit will be refunded or transferred to your new reservation, whichever you prefer.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- IDENTIFICATION: Age requirements are as follows: Anyone under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian participating in their group and are not permitted to consume alcohol. Anyone who plans on drinking, must show a valid drivers license and wear their wrist band at all times, while on the floor. All participants must provide valid photo identification in order to check in to their event. If you have already completed your waiver, your ID must match the waiver. 13 -17yr olds are permitted to throw under special circumstances. Please call into the facility for details.
- WAIVER: All participants must read and accept our Release of Liability form before participating in any activities. NO EXCEPTIONS
- DEPOSIT: For group events, bookings will be charged a deposit of a certain number of participants depending on their group size at the time of booking. $40 for 4-7 people, $80 for 8-12 people, $120 for 13-24 people. Groups of 24+ please call our facility for details. For Leagues, payment in full is required at time of booking. - SIGN UP NOW!
- BALANCE: The balance of outstanding payments must be made at the time of the event. All group events are $40 per person unless otherwise specified. We accept cash and credit card at our facility.
- SPECTATORS - Spectators are permitted at management's discretion, and must pay a $15 spectator fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. We understand that older family members or pregnant women may want to attend with a group, but do not feel comfortable participating. Spectators are not permitted to throw axes, and if deemed to be a liability to either patrons or employees, they may be asked to leave without a refund. Please call ahead for details. Do not include spectators in your group booking, or they will be charged the full price for entry.
- MINIMUM GROUP BOOKING OBLIGATION: If, at the time of your event, all of our party is not present, you will still be charged the total due unless you notify Primitive Axe 48 hrs in advance of a change in group size. This applies to groups of 24 or less.
- NO-SHOW FORFEIT: Your deposit is non-refundable in the event that you do not show for your booking.
- All Participants must wear close toed shoes at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please arrive at the facility 15-30 MINUTES PRIOR to your scheduled session to check in and make sure you get a full 2 hours of axe throwing. On busy days, our staff has to check in up to 120 people at a time. If you arrive late for your session, it will still end 2 hrs from your originally scheduled start time. Groups are booked back to back, and we apologize that we cannot extend your session.
Your deposit/payment will be forfeited if cancellation is made less than 1 week prior to your scheduled event.
Primitive Axe reserves the right to refuse admittance, cease to provide services to, or eject any individual or group of individuals that fail to abide by the published rules and regulations of the event, and/or the direction of Primitive Axe staff, without refund or recourse.